VENUES / CAPE TOWN
Castle Of Good Hope
Built between 1666 and 1679 by the Dutch East India Company (VOC) as a maritime replenishment station, the Castle of Good Hope is the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa.
+27 21 787 1260
In the heart of the Mother City, within the richly historical Company’s Garden, lies a restaurant built for children, families and visitors alike. Inspired by nature and by tales rooted in the past, this gentle space offers a point of peace within a buzzing urban metropolis
+27 21 423 2919